Thursday 15 April 2010

Featured in Amelia's magazine blog :)

http://www.ameliasmagazine.com/art/spotlight-yuki-nishimura/2010/04/14/

Thanks to Amelia and Amica at great Amelia's Magazine, my work was featured in their blog. Thank you so much, I love what she wrote in the article, I didn't realize my work had "Peyote like delirium inherent" in it. haha It means a lot to me because that's exactly what I want to represent through my work. (ah but, in case you doubt, please note that I'm not taking any 'real' cactus...)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Yuki. That is as swish as it is much deserved! Amelias Magazine is great, and now its even greater. Hooray for Miss Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Yuki! That seems like an appropriate comment about your work! I keep forgetting that you're really young too, yet your work is so amazing... Thanks for commenting on my blog... See you soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Yuki! That is brilliant! Such a good review of your work and the collection of images they've featured are great!! So good that someone who doesn't know you can look at your images and really understand what you are trying to achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe thank you guys, I'm really encouraged by this and you :) It was amazing she understood my work more than I did, and made the ideal selection of images, how clever...! I should draw more!!

    ReplyDelete